“Serving Your Leasing Needs Since 1976!”
Welcome to LSI Equipment Leasing
We provide our clients the best leasing opportunity for them to achieve their industry goals without having to worry about their asset management.
Our clients can either provide equipment deals they’re interested in to us, or we can help them acquire the equipment by using our Free LSI Equipment Locator Service.
Once the equipment has been chosen, then LSI will work with the Dealership, Auctioneer or Private Party during the purchasing stage to make a seamless process.
More Info Below!
In Over 25 States And Counting!
Member Of AACFB!
- New Equipment: 3-7 Year Terms
- Used Equipment: 3-6 Year Terms
- Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual Payment Structures
- Flexible Residual Options
Options At The End Of Lease Term
- Pay the residual and own the asset
- Renew the lease for the residual
- Trade-in and roll the asset into newer equipment
- Return the asset
- Minimum of $30,000.00
- Tractors: < 5,000 Hours
- Combines/Forage Harvesters/Cotton Pickers: < 3,500 Hours
- Excavators/Backhoes/Dozers/Wheel Loaders: <4,000 Hours
- Skid Steers: < 2,500 Hours
- Self-Propelled Sprayers & Windrowers: < 2,500 Hours
- Other Used Equipment/Implements: < 20 Years
- Semi-Trucks/Trailers: < 500,000 Miles
*Higher Hours/Age/Price/Mileage Dependent Upon Condition
- Copy of Deed with Legal Description for Title Exam
- Appraisal or list of improvements on subject property
- LSI will file a mortgage
- Additional terms if corporation or commercial grain facility
Minimum project cost: $75,000.00
- Credit Application
- Recent Financial Statement
- Previous Two-Years of Tax Returns
- Valid Driver’s License
- Apply Now!
*Typically completed within 24 hours from full application submission
- Application process establishes leasing line of credit
- FICO scores of <625 will be handled on a case-by-case basis, may require a second signer, collateral or higher first payment
- Minimum equipment lease amount – $30,000
- Eligible equipment purchased from Dealerships, Auctions, Private Pary or online
- Owners must personally guarantee leases involving corporations, partnerships and other entities
- If equipment is intended for custom or commercial use, the lease factor or residual (buyout) may vary
- More Pre-Approval Info!